Monday, January 12, 2009

kissing on the mouth




- Like…that’s great, that you’re just having sex or whatever just for sex but……like….i mean…I will buy you a vibrator! But…like…NO!…Seriously…I will BUY you a vibrator!!!
- You have a vibrator?
- Yeah…?
- You DO?
- Um….YES…YES
- Is it great? ( whispering)
- YES! It’s great!
- I never knew u had one….Did you buy it yurself?
- Yeaaah….and now, you are makin me feel reeeally weird about it
- Well, you did this offer to buy me a vibrator.
- Well yeah…but do you know why…Cause vibrators don’t have emotional attachment or anything, like, they don’t make you listening to their sob stories or they also don’t cheat on you…Like, this really sounds stupid but, if you really wanna go to a bar and pick up guys…?
-I’ve never done than..
-I haven’t either!
-Like, seriously, I have fantasies about doing that…
-What? For pickin’ up guys?
-Yeah…like…going to the bar…and
- NO, no you know what...If only we could get back to college time. That shit was easy!

No comments: